Picture of fat vs. muscle

You're on Page 6 of 9
Go to
  • All I can say it is extremely effective, especially if you tape it to your refrigerator's door!
  • I just saved that pic as my wallpaper. Every time I open my laptop, I want to be reminded. POWERFUL
  • thats an eye opener! thanks for sharing
  • I showed it to hubby - now he wants to join me with my weight loss program !!!
    Thanks for this motivator ))))

Beni
  • Wow, so motivating. And it really brings it home why the scale should not be the only measure of my progress, but the way my clothes fit and my measurements too. I think I'm going to save this picture. Thanks for posting!
  • Oh Nasty!
  • That's really distrubing. I've always know that muscles weighs more than fat, but takes up less space, but that really paints a picture, doesn't it!

I don't care how much I weigh, really, I just want to fit into my clothes and be healthy.
  • Wow, I would definitely rather have that 5 lbs of muscle!

• This picture makes the size difference even more obvious... sounds gross but I have this pic on my fridge, it really makes me think twice when I go to grab ice cream or something!
  • very interesting, the fat looks SO BIG
  • Quote: This picture makes the size difference even more obvious... sounds gross but I have this pic on my fridge, it really makes me think twice when I go to grab ice cream or something!

Holy smokes, I have seen the picture originally posted - but I've never seen this one before, and wow does it bring things into perspective. Thank you for posting this and for providing me with some extra motivation, I'm going to print this out and stick it on my fridge ASAP.
  • its very gross! i have a picture of 1lb of fat as my wallpaper on my phone...everytime i pick up my phone i see it and it motivates me!
  • just had an "Aha! moment!"
    Thanks for posting this pic!
  • ewwwwwwwwwwwww lol
  • Wow, that second picture does make the size difference more obvious. Thanks for posting mdchick88!