Does anybody use rebounder?

• Hey girls, I wanted to ask you something. I am looking for something different to do with my diet and I don't want to go to the gym. That is not my domain and I just don't want to go there. I can't walk because it is freezing so I thought of rebounders.
    I have found this post Best Trampoline In 2019-Top Reviews & Ratings-BUYING GUIDE and it has 3 trampolines in offer. I like the one with the handle because I can hold it for now and later I can remove the handle.
    What do you think? Does anybody have any experience/recommendations for a rebounder?
  • Jumpsport? Bigger jumping surface
    I just bought a trampoline 48 inch at big 5 (springs) and itís pretty stiff. I have been researching and Jumpsport has been in business making trampolines for about 20 years. I went to their website and ordered the 550 Jumpsport trampoline because of the bigger surface. They use bungee cords instead of springs and can hold someone up to 300lbs. Take a look if you would like on amazon. Did you order a rebounder? If so, which one.
  • I haven't looked at trampolines much. I've got a bad knee so buckling just once on there was enough for me to get off them for good.
  • I really want to get a rebounder myself. I've heard that they are really good for people with lymphedema. Something about the bouncing is supposed to help reduce fluid retention. I would be very interested to know if there are other chickies who have experience with rebounding. Maybe I should just order the one I saw on Amazon and give it a try.