Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 04-01-2017, 09:26 PM   #1  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

Default Online streaming SO annoying today!

So I have to limit myself to walking workouts, as I just had cataract surgery and forbidden to lift anything heavier than 8 pounds, or anything that 'makes your strain or hold your breath' and was told walking would be fine. I don't have a treadmill or elliptical but I do have a TV with access to youtube.

so I tuned to youtube today and searched for Walking workouts, found a Leslie Sansome, started it and was enjoying it..when it froze. D@mn! so still walking in place, I clicked on a different LS workout. That one froze too! Chose yet another one, and it was s-l-o-w-i-n-g down and then SPEEDING UP and I endured that as long as I could, then popped in a cardio DVD that was not what I wanted, but had a beat I could step to, and timed for a half hour.

TLDR - got curveballs thrown at me today but I prevailed and did a walking workout for 40 minutes

Last edited by VermontMom; 04-01-2017 at 09:27 PM.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 12:12 AM   #2  

i'm new to this message board. vermontmom, I use leslie sansone's walk at home app on my ipad or her walk at home web site. you do have to pay for it but it's worth it as far as i'm concerned.

Last edited by ciecie; 04-02-2017 at 12:13 AM.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 01:25 AM   #3  
Captain Prescriptivism

S/C/G: 235/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Way to keep with it! I think you just proved that if you're determined, nothing can stop you!
ImpalaHoarder is offline   Reply With Quote