Zombie Run App

• Does anyone else do this app? I really enjoy the story behind it as I'm Jogging/walking. (I also run c25k with the app since I can't run for long period of time.)
  • Miz!! So great to see you posting =D! Welcome back!

I use the app, it's the best app I've ever bought. Granted I rarely buy apps since I only use my iPod touch for music, but I love Zombies, Run. I'm on season 2 right now. Sometimes I find the story segments can run a little long and find my pace slowing down, but whenever I come back from a run I always like fiddling around with my base. If I didn't run somewhere really crowded/with roads I would use the zombie chases, because when I did use them I knew it was helping with improving my pace.
  • I just bought it yesterday and plan to use it once I've gotten through a bit of C25k.
  • I love Zombies, Run! I use it mostly in the winter to keep treadmill running interesting.
  • @Riestrella - Thanks! Being away from here clearly hasn't done me wonders since I'm up in weight. lol

@Horo - I actually have my c25k app running while zombie run is on (I found out you can run two apps at once lol.) since I can't run for a long period of time. But sometimes after my run part is done the zombies chase ends up happening. lol it sucks at that part because I'm tired from my run for that certain time and than I have to sprint for 40 seconds just to escape them. lol

@Aunty Jam - that's a great idea! I hate treadmills that'll definitely make it more interesting haha.

I actually run with my dog when I run just because it gets her exercise.
  • MiZTaCCen, were you aware that there is a zombies run 5k app? I think the plot might even be better than regular zombies run.
  • I did the 5krunner and now use the Zombies, run app to amuse me while I run. I'm very slow, but I get out and do it 3xweek. The voice acting/writing varies, but I don't regret buying it. Some of the actors are really quite good!
  • What the heck is zombie run and will it motivate me on an elliptical??? lol
  • Funny! I was just talking about this app with a new friend! I think it's hilarious and would love it but I just can't bring myself to pay for apps.

Kaybee1 - I haven't used it myself but basically while you run or walk or whatever, zombies are chasing you and you can hear them in your headphones getting closer, motivating you to go faster. Along the way you pick up items that will help you advance in a game, making you want to use it more.
  • Quote: MiZTaCCen, were you aware that there is a zombies run 5k app? I think the plot might even be better than regular zombies run.
    I actually have that app as well but I never started it because I didn't think there was a plot like the zombie run app? Maybe I'll check it out this morning when I get off work!

Quote: What the heck is zombie run and will it motivate me on an elliptical??? lol
    I enjoy it. I find myself half the time going damn that person is such a Biatch or talking to myself in the app going along with the scripted storyline! lol

Quote: Funny! I was just talking about this app with a new friend! I think it's hilarious and would love it but I just can't bring myself to pay for apps.

Kaybee1 - I haven't used it myself but basically while you run or walk or whatever, zombies are chasing you and you can hear them in your headphones getting closer, motivating you to go faster. Along the way you pick up items that will help you advance in a game, making you want to use it more.
    I was never really one to pay for apps either! To be honest I don't regret it. I love the app and I'm thinking about paying for season 2 and 3 after I'm done season 1!