Anyone starting Insanity?

• Hello, I started my first day of Insanity yesterday for the 2nd time..and today i feel like i have been hit by a truck..I know its going to be well worth it in the end but right now it seems as if im never going to get to the 63rd day..lol just looking for someone who is starting as well to kind of keep me motivated.
  • I was just thinking about trying Insanity this morning... I don't know if I'm totally sold on the idea yet! The guys in my husband's unit do it for PT twice a week and complain about how hard it is, so I'm a little worried that if soldiers can't hack it, I definitely won't be able to. But on the other hand, I won't know until I try, right?
  • Quote: Hello, I started my first day of Insanity yesterday for the 2nd time..and today i feel like i have been hit by a truck..I know its going to be well worth it in the end but right now it seems as if im never going to get to the 63rd day..lol just looking for someone who is starting as well to kind of keep me motivated.
    I was wondering if you are still doing insanity? I just started Monday, and I could keep myself motivated as well....
  • Just a quick protip for those interested in the amount of calories burned- 1k a session is supposedly a lie; a lot of people have said that their trackers have stated that they've burned 300-400 cals. Also, on other forums users have written about how the number on the scales haven't changed, but their clothes are more noticably more loose-fitting on them.

I tried Insanity a few months back, but Endo pain got in the way. I didn't make it past week 1, and have a massive amount of respect for those who have That being said, I might start Insanity again soon. It's tough, but you'll get tougher, right?

Lizard, looking at people's Insanity Before/After pictures is extremely motivating (especially since most of them are physical changes in just two weeks!)
    Good luck!