Weight lifting & bruises

• Did anybody get any bruises on there body from beginning weight lifting? I feel like i have one everytime I work out. It doesnt hurt I just see them on my legs.
  • I bruise really easily, and have been known to get them from walking into the handles on the sides of the machines.

Side note, I used to work in retail, and in my store, there was a shelf that I regularly walked into with my hip/booty. I rarely check out my backside in a mirror, but when I would catch the huge green/yellow bruises it was always a shocker!
  • I don't bruise visibly easily but I sometimes get them or can feel them after lifting, like the first few times I did squats with the olympic bar or if I accidentally get my shin during deadlifts. Though I also have a whole library of bumps from derby so sometimes it hard to tell which came from what.
  • I constantly get little bruises around my knees when I exercise. I figure my blood vessels are being ruptured from my muscles swelling from exertion?
  • I didnt bump into anything.

@catgoyle- Yes i think your right. I think its from the muscles swelling. Im not sure if maybe im using to heavy weights. Im gonna have to be careful. As long as they dont hurt im gonna try to ignore them lol. hopefully no one thinks im being beaten lol.