Arm Fat ?

• I want some exercise to tone and slim down my arms without gaining muscles.My whole body looks ok and i am not that fat but the problem is with my arms ,i don't wear sleeveless as my arms look muscular, i would really appreciate if you guys would let me know about any remedy or exercise to do at home( without the usage of weights) to slim down my arms.
    Thanks in advance.
  • Hmm. that's a good one. Repetitive movements--(typically with a lighter weights) is what tones arms. You stated you have fat arms but they look muscular? Muscles aren't bad to show off if you've got them?
  • I'm wondering how your arms got muscular. Did you do a lot of work to make them look muscular? Or are they just bigger than you care to have them look?

As I understand it, if you don't work the muscles, they won't get bigger, and they'll atrophy. If it's girth that you don't care too see, then you have to lose more weight, but if your genes tell your body to carry more tissue in your arms, there's no amount of dieting that will melt that off before other parts of your body. No such thing as spot reduction, outside of liposuction.