Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 05-14-2013, 11:59 AM   #16  
Finally in control.

S/C/G: 294/236/199

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Jessica View Post
I have 38HH (down a bit from my 40K!) "girls" (at this point, let's just call them women... because they're too big to be called girls!).

I have an enell which I like as well but these days I tend to wear a REALLY good coverage bra (like Elomi's Caitlyn bra which is full coverage bra) and then wear a sports bra (sized in the M/L/XL sort of way) over it.
This is what I did. I needed the underwire coverage. Sometimes I'd have on 3 bras. Now I'm down to two. There are even some sports bras that come with underwire and come in regular bra sizes. The S, M, L and XL didn't cut it for me.
ChickieBoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 04:19 AM   #17  
Trying for normal

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

I'm just a D, but I love my shock absorber bra, especially when playing rugby. Sometimes when running I wear two bras. My XL nike bra is ok.

I had a front zip bra, but the zip broke. It was sexier than it was supportive.
AlmostMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 05:34 AM   #18  

S/C/G: SW210/CW189/GW115

Height: 5ft

I just double bra with two different types of bras. Sometimes I will wear a regular bra with a sports bra on top or just two different styles sports bras like tight cotton one underneath and then a spandexy one on top. I then layer that with a snug undershirt, I have some with the built in bras too.
luckyme0510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 01:58 PM   #19  
Finally in control.

S/C/G: 294/236/199

Height: 5'4"

Yeah...I went on a run with a running group and my girls slipped out of the bottom halfway through. Luckily the weather was cool and I was wearing a baggy jacket.
ChickieBoom is offline   Reply With Quote