Face exercise?

• Is there such a thing as a face exercise? While I am losing weight I really hate that my face is sort of staying chubby.

Looked up some stuff on the internet but it seems bizarre. Like put your face in bowl of ice water and move you jaw up and down and other strange things (sorry if do that ice water thing and feel insulted but it just sounds weird to me!)
  • There is such a thing as face exercise, although it's not intended to assist in losing weight/fat from your face. Rather, it's intended to counteract the aging process and avoid sagging skin, jowls, etc. Whether or not it works is debatable...some say yes, most say no.

If you're young (under 50) and your concern is that your face still seems chubby, then I'd just wait. Your face will slim out as you lose more weight. If you're older and anti-aging is your concern, then I suppose facial exercises won't really hurt, although they might not help either. On the plus side, you're not likely to get too tired or out of breath by doing them!

The best thing for your face, regardless of your age, is to stay out of the sun as much as possible (at least shield your face from it), to eat a healthy diet, and to follow a good skin care routine (i.e., don't use harsh cleansers, etc.)
  • Maybe your face is just cute, round and chubby and there is nothing much you can do about it... accept it along with everything else that only YOU feel is not perfect about you...
  • Oh, also want to add that there are some Yoga exercises for the fact too... I think one of them is the Lion pose, and it is very weird