Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 04-15-2013, 07:14 AM   #1  

Default Jillian Michaels - Mixing it Up??

Hi all, newbie here!

First of all, I LOVE JM. Doing her workouts is probably the first time I've enjoyed exercising and actually stuck to it!

I started with 30DS about a year ago and completed that. I then moved onto anything I could get my hands on!

I've got to a stage now where I can do the top level pretty comfortably, but I still want to continue - but mix up the workouts a bit if you know what I mean.

I currently do Level 4 Ripped, Level 2 Extreme Shed & Shred, Level 2 6W6P & Level 2 Killer buns & thighs. But I'm not sure if I'm mixing them up right or not, to get the proper benefit.

I worry that if I do the targeted ones more then I'm neglecting the other body parts!

xx
rabidkitten19 is offline   Reply With Quote