I ran!! :tread

• Ok, so it was for maybe a grand total of a minute. But I RAN!

I have no balance and I felt kind of like an idiot, swerving and almost falling all over the place. But I think just doing it that first time was a big hurdle for me!

Maybe one day I will be a runner! Who'da thunk it!?
  • Doesn't a small accomplishment like that feel invigorating? I went to the gym yesterday for the 1st time and it was amazing.

Good for you!
  • Awesome job! Keep at it! I ran 2.5 miles last night in 32 minutes. That's the longest I have ever run nonstop. If I can do it, so can you!
  • You are awesome!!! I thought of you when I was on my treadmill today. I was going to dare try to run for a minute but I have no confidence in my body to even know what to do. Yay you!!!!
  • I remember when I got there too! Yay!
  • emid78 - Oh yes it does. I can't even remember the last time I ran! Congrats on your first time at the gym, it isn't nearly as frighting as I thought it was going to be

saggzz - That's freaking awesome, I will get there eventually! Keep it up

elvislover324 - You are lucky that you have a treadmill at home, no one can see you fall over the place like a fool LOL. I don't think I will try running when the gym is full, I would be WAY to self conscious! I just kinda cranked the speed till I couldn't walk anymore and then I was running... I think it is kinda like riding a bike... you might not think you know how, but your body mostly remembers how to do it

tea2 -