Does anyone have pictures of being the same weight but looks totally different?

• I was maintaining then I started to diet again (around 1200-1500 calories a day) and implemented exercising into my plan (2 hrs a day for 5 days a week.) It's been 3 weeks or so and the scale haven't budged (not down at least.) I've even seen it go up to 146. Someone posted pics before of some lady that was the same weight but she looked TOTALLY different because she started lifting or something, not sure. Does anyone have any of those? I need some motivation
  • Because muscle is much denser than fat you can definitely weigh the same but be smaller and more fit. I know you started 3 weeks ago but I'd recommend trying to take measurements to see if you're shrinking and using that for motivation. I know I'd personally prefer to be smaller and weigh the same than to be lighter and less fit. Sorry I have no pictures as I'm not fit yet!
  • I like this blog http://gokaleo.com/ She changed her complete appearance with strength training, it is very inspiring.
  • A user here, fitmom, posted some pictures like that a while back. If you do a search for her threads I think you'll find it. Very inspiring!