Biggest Loser DVD-Day 2

• Ok, so I started the Biggest Loser At Home Challenge DVD yesterday...Just finished my second workout today, and I feel like I'm going to pass out! Which is pretty ridiculous considering it's easy stuff. I think it shows how absolutely out of shape I am!!

Will it get easier as I keep chugging along? Is feeling like I'm about to die normal in the beginning?

Sheesh!
  • I've got challenge 2
    I've got the 2nd DVD and I've done it a twice and like it. I wish the music were more interesting :-).

My preference is for high intensity but low impact, so I've done what they call "low intensity" which I would call low impact. I've also done the sculpt for women--that one was tough.

Since then, I've done two WATP days, and although I mostly like Leslie Sansone, the workout wasn't as demanding and didn't get my heart rate up as much. (I say 'mostly' because she talked too much)

I'm going to be doing the Challenge 2 sporadically, since I walk regularly at work and don't always have time to do an additional 30 minutes during the evening. (I guess i ought to start getting up early and doing it.)