Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 03-04-2013, 03:42 PM   #16  
Trying for normal

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

I use the kind that loops over the ears for running. I have three different pairs. Sony, Panasonic and some random brand I just bought because they were orange. (yeah...you can tell I'm a real audio fiend) I didn't like the kind that had a back of the head head band, but it may be because it just quit working (they weren't that expensive). I tend to misplace things a lot so this way I can usually find a pair when it's time for a run.
AlmostMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 03:44 PM   #17  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfire View Post
I am intrigued!!! I will look into these some more. I had never heard of these before! Thanks
My pair of yurbuds did the same thing my Bose ones did, basically, 1 of the earphones stopped working within a couple months (maybe even weeks, it was what I bought after the Bose died). I did buy it at Target. Maybe I just have sweaty ears. The Monster ones are the only ones that kept going for me, I know they are pricey though but I don't like buying new earbuds every couple months.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:46 AM   #18  
F - Yeah, I'm doing this.

S/C/G: 297/*Ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

I just thought I would post an update. I Finally picked a pair. I bit the bullet and spent 100 bucks, so these bad boys better last me FOREVER! lol

The winners are the Sennheiser OCX685i Adidas Sports In-Ear Headphones

So far I really like them. They sound very good, they are comfortable in my ears, and over my ears, even when I am wearing my glasses.

I haven't taken them for a spin at the gym yet, but I think they will be just fine. there is a little clip to secure it to your shirt.

Thanks for all the suggestions
Silverfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:46 PM   #19  
Up and at 'em...again!

S/C/G: 203.4/170.4/140.0

Height: 5'0"

I don't have any suggestions, unfortunately, because I've yet to find a pair of earbuds that a) fit my (apparently oddly shaped) ears; b) don't constantly pop out of my ears; and c) don't get totally DESTROYED by sweat. I can't even keep count of the number of pairs I've gone through. Sony, RCA, Skullcandy...god, I have no idea. I can't wear the Apple earbuds that came with my iPod because they just won't even go in my ears. And I'm not really willing to pay, like, $80 or $100 for a pair of earbuds that will probably only last me a couple of months.

The guys at my local Source store must be sick of seeing me, I swear. *L*
Snoofie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 01:51 AM   #20  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

I went to Walmart and grabbed the cheapest pair of earbuds I saw. Like $7 total. I've worn them for a year n a half to run with and they have been just fine for me. No name brand at all.
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote