Wii Step Aerobics

• So I pulled out the ol' Nintendo Wii. It told me it hadn't seen me in 1100 days I played around with some of the work outs and found the step aerobics. Seems that I love it! Who would of thunk?
    Only problem is, it is very repetitious and boring. Does anyone know of any other step aerobic games for the wii that offer more options?
  • Don't know anything about the wii Step aerobics, but there are plenty of DVDs with the step and those put on YouTube. I have been doing the oldie, but classic Reebok Step: The Video on You Tube (don't do the one posted by Reebok, but by another user - the reebok one has some timing issues). Though I would recommend getting a real step and not continuing with the Wii step.
  • The step aerobics on the wii has a function where you can have it count steps through the remote so you can watch TV while doing it.
  • I've searched and searched for this myself ... Pretty much gave up. Kind of a bummer they dont have better options for some sort of Step Aerobics for the board!!