Best excercises for arms and stomach

• Hey guys ^^ Hope everyone is having a great day!

Had a couple quick questions I have problem areas alllll over but the two I'm really focused on right now are my arms and stomach/back area. As a beginner to exercise and fitness in general, what is the best way to jump-start weight loss in the upper arm region? What's the best way to pound out stubborn belly fat and the dreaded back fat? I know lifting weights can help on the arms and sit ups help on the stomach, but what else is there? Thanks to all the responses!!
  • You can't spot reduce, unfortunately.

Heavy lifting will give you some muscle definition, and help things look better. I like military presses, deadlifts, and squats. They work a lot of muscle groups at once.
  • Push ups and planks have helped me lose inches like crazy off my tummy and arms! But yeah, spot reducing doesn't really happen
  • Planks, push ups and dumbbells are growing my muscles so when the fat goes away there will be gorgeous muscle tone! But just remember that you can't "tone" fat or spot reduce. But you can make yourself stronger and build muscle while you lose fat.
  • Oh ok, awesome ^^ Thanks for the tips, I'll be checking out creating new workout routines!
  • Don't forget rows to go along with all the presses. You want to push and pull in equal measure