Wii Training

• I've been wondering (It does work for me ) How do you look at the trainings on the WII with the balance board?

there are little mini 'games' to get you in shape .. muscle workouts yoga and more.

i have been doing this extra exercise for a few weeks now and I am starting to feel fitter and loosing weight ...

I was only thinking.. are those exercises uuh the real deal? There are lunges and jumping jacks etc in it too.. cant see how they can be faked or something hehe but still

It really encourages me allot when I see I had an hour of workout.

How many work out do you do on a daily base? and how do I start running? I don't feel like running in public yet.. but what to wear? hehe Obviously no heels or something but haha I am not used to do running accept in the livingroom LOL

<3 Love JoJo
  • Hi JoJo,

I am using my Wii for my workouts as I have a crazy work schedule and getting in time at a normal gym is a bit of a challenge. I'm currently doing Zumba and Biggest Loser.

I feel that any exercise that I'm doing has to be better than what I was doing last week - nothing.

Good luck to ya!

Vibrant
  • I've used my wii as my main workout for the last year and a half. I love the biggest loser challenge and I do wii fit on the days I don't have a biggest loser workout. The wii fit games are great for your balance as well.

VibrantThang...what is the zumba workout for wii that you use called?