Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 05-09-2012, 06:07 PM   #1  

Default What should I do to lose weight?

I am going into the Army soon and I am trying to lose weight and also gain muscle for all the physical activity and push ups I will be doing. I've been at a steady 190lbs doing a 90 day workout dvd that is cardio and weight lifting (mainly weights). I recently found a Biggest Loser Cardio dvd at my house. I start my day with a 10 minute cardio workout with that DVD than I got to the 90 day workout DVD which again is mostly weights (does stuff with bis, tris, shoulders, back, etc) and finally I finish with a 10 minute run. I really want to lose weight more than gain muscle. So what I was wondering is should I skip the weight lifting and just do some push ups (I'm gonna start the 100 push up challenge either way) along with my cardio or should I stick with what I am doing. So far I haven't seen much weight loss so I'm kind of going against the lifting and just sticking with cardio and a low carb diet.
Passe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 06:09 PM   #2  
Tellin' it like it is!

S/C/G: RESTART:153.5/147/135

Height: 5'4"

fat loss is 100% diet
mkroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 06:21 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

You need to diet to lose weigh. Eat less calories.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote