Exercise 250 hours in 2012 or 21 hours in May - Come on in!

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Welcome all... People are always welcome to join. If you join in May, you can jump in for the remaining 167 hours of 2012 or you can join us now for just the month of May which would be about 21 hours.

You can count in hours or minutes - whatever you prefer. 21 hours is 1260 minutes for May. 188 hours is 10,020 minutes for what remains for the rest of the year.

If you add that up, exercising 250 hours for the year works out to exercising 5 hours a week for 50 weeks of the year. Not too much, but not too little either.

You decide what exercise you want to do. There is no passing judgement on what people consider exercise as movement is movement in my book!

Good luck and welcome to May!

Shoulder injury seems to be getting better and better. I'm tring bodypump tonight to 'see'. And body step.
  • OK, I'm in for the rest of the year. This time I'm doing it. I swear.....Never too late for a fresh start.

5/1: 60 minutes Pilates.
    5/2: 60 minutes Zumba, 60 minutes Yoga. 164/167 to go...
  • Okay, I think I'll jump into May, not sure how long I can carry this on, but if May is a success, then I'll definitely keep going.

5/1: .75 hour walk
    5/2: .75 hour walk

So far 1.5 hours
  • I was waiting patiently for this thread!

May 1 - TRX Training - 45 mins, Power Aerobics - 45 mins

Total for May - 90 mins

I probably won't be getting any training in today and tomorrow due to work demands.
  • 82.5 hrs till April.. And another 2.5 in May for a total of 85 hrs... Back on track!
  • hey girls, I'm still in!
  • 5/1: 60 minutes Pilates.
    5/2: 60 minutes Zumba, 60 minutes Yoga.
    5/3: zero...stomach bug,feeling drained (but yesterday was really good...)
  • So far so good:

5/1: .75 hour walk
    5/2: .75 hour walk
    5/3: .75 hour walk

So far 2.25 hours
  • I've been slacking and I feel awful I could really use the support. I'll join for may and commit to working out the 5 hours a week.

5-2: 45 minute walk away the pounds tape
    5-3: 45 minute walk away the pounds tape
  • Good luck for May everyone Lovely to see lots of fresh faces jumping onboard, this challenge has given me a ton of motivation to stick at exercising so far this year!

May 1st - Rest
    May 2nd - 60 mins Pump, 20 mins jogging
    May 3rd - 45 min Spin
    May 4th - 45 min spin + 45 min hydro jog
    May 5th - 60 mins Pump
    May 6th - Rest

Total: 257/1260
  • Quote: I was waiting patiently for this thread!

May 1 - TRX Training - 45 mins, Power Aerobics - 45 mins

Total for May - 90 mins

I probably won't be getting any training in today and tomorrow due to work demands.
    May 2 - 4 - no exercise
    May 5 - Power Aerobics - 60 mins
    May 6 - no exercise
    May 7 - Group Power - 60 mins

Total for May - 210 mins
  • Quote: May 2 - 4 - no exercise
    May 5 - Power Aerobics - 60 mins
    May 6 - no exercise
    May 7 - Group Power - 60 mins

Total for May - 210 mins
    May 7 (evening) - Steps - 60 mins

Total for May - 270 mins
  • Here's my May so far:
    5/1: 1 hr Pilates
    5/2: 1 hr Zumba, 1 hr yoga
    5/6: 3 hrs of mall walking
    5/7: 1 hr Zumba - this class was different than the first - more of a boot-camp feel with boxing moves and big off-the ground jumps. I just kept up the best I could. Major butt kick
  • I am in.