I have the saggiest bum I have ever seen-help please?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • lumpy, saggy you name it. I think it needs its own crutch to lift it. I never noticed it till I saw it as is in the locker room at the gym. WOAH. I'm not disgusted but I am shocked.
    Anyone notice that with working out that their bum starts um looking a bit more perky or just overall better? How many weeks did it take you? My knee is better so I will start tomorrow morning.
  • I have seen pictures of girls who used the Brazilian butt lift videos and they were pretty impressive.
  • Weight lifting (and not with 5lb pink dumbells) is your best bet along with continued fat loss.
  • Quote: (and not with 5lb pink dumbells)

This made me LOL!!!

And I agree with all of the above statements!
  • Squats and lunges. Bar none.
  • And donkey kicks

I hate my bum too. All lumpy and cellulite.. nothing firm there.
  • plenty of butt workout tips on youtube.
  • I would also suggest glute activation exercises, like glute bridges or hip thrusts. You can check on the internet exercises from Bret Contreras, they call him "Glute Guy".

Check a link from T nation called Dispelling the glute myth, there is a lot of information there.
  • Squats!
  • I have a problem with my butt as well. I definitely think that with enough exercise we can improve our shape, it's impossible not to. Since you go to a gym ask one of the trainers working there what machines you should use or what exercises to focus more on. People who work at gyms are usually happy when clients come up to them and ask for advice and they're happy to help.
  • Losing weight has made a big difference for me. I don't do that many squats, but I use the elliptical machine almost every day at a maximum resistance of 100, so it's intense and I change my angle a lot on it so that often times, I'm really working that area. Here's another position I love. Lie down flat on your back with your knees bent. Lift your butt up into the air so that you're elevated almost to your shoulders and squeeze as hard as you can. Lower and lift about 10-15 times. Rest and repeat. I hope my description makes sense.
  • Squats! Amen

And rowing machine for cardio.
  • Dead lifts and straight legged deadlifts, too. Don't neglect your hamstrings. Better definition in the whole rear end, not just bum.
  • squats! My butt is better shaped now after doing so many squats and deadlifts. It was flat before and now it's round.

It's still a bit "saggy" because I have a little bit loose skin there, but it's shaped really nice under that loose skin!
  • Quote: squats! My butt is better shaped now after doing so many squats and deadlifts. It was flat before and now it's round.

It's still a bit "saggy" because I have a little bit loose skin there, but it's shaped really nice under that loose skin!
    Ahh thats nice to hear-I will work out no matter what but I wanted to have a general gist of what I can realistically achieve (w/o plastic surgery). Of course any improvement is always welcome! haha
    How long have you been doing all this training?