Twist Stepper

• Hi All,

I am about to step on my new second hand bought Twist Stepper. It seems like an easy way to get some daily exercise in and not leave the house. I have it set up so I can watch TV and plan on doing it for 30/45 mins every day.

What are your experiences with it so far? And do you have any good tips?

-- update: hahah, 30mins wasn't so ambitious but thinking I could do 20, then sit down for 10 mins and then do another 20 was just dumb. I shouldn't have gotten off. There was no way my leggs would allow me to get back on after that. I had no idea, it's quite a work-out really if you keep the pace at about 52-70 and use your arms off and on.
  • no the twist stepper does not work i have had 1 of these and it was very boring and it had no results and is a waste of money if you are looking to tone your body i would suggest running or going to a gym or just doing home exercises with some light weights. good luck !!!
  • thanks for your input. though I honestly can't see how working up a sweat is useless. I use weights for toning. the stepper is just for some added daily exercise. It's within my budget, it's compact and I can do it in front of the TV. obviously it is not my only means of exercise, I also run and ride my bike a lot.
  • ANYexercise that you do is great! If you can stick to it you will benefit. I can't run due to joint problems and I don't use a gym. I have always been a solitary exerciser. Keep it up!