What type of exercise am I doing with Jillian Michaels?

• Haha.. can anyone tell me what this would be considered? I'm trying to get an estimate of what I'm burning. Would it be calisthenics or aerobics or what? Thanks!
  • On caloriecount.about.com, I searched '30 day shred' out of curiosity - and it came up with circuit training as the top result.
  • Wow, thanks, I hope so because circuit training burns three times the calories of calisthenics!
  • 30 Day Shred is brutal. If you can do that DVD I'm jealous, I tried a few times and failed miserably. I am so out of shape I have to slowly work myself back up to that speed. Good luck!
  • Quote: 30 Day Shred is brutal. If you can do that DVD I'm jealous, I tried a few times and failed miserably. I am so out of shape I have to slowly work myself back up to that speed. Good luck!
    I started yesterday, I made it to 20 mins before my thighs cramped up from all the sneaky squats jillian squeezes in there! haha.. I'm going to stretch today and try it again though. My legs sure are sore!
  • The great thing about 30 day shred is that the workout is only 21 minutes + cool down/warm up! So you almost made it all the way through!
    Sometimes it's so much easier to talk yourself into doing a short workout.