Keep track of your own monthly exercise here! (November)

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • Record how many minutes you work out for the month here! You don’t really have to post every day, as long as you keep track of the minutes from previous days and post them. It is up to you...

Happy exercising everyone!!
  • yesss!! thank you for putting this up. i have been eagerly waiting to re-start again.

not that i stopped exercising, but i stopped keeping track.

also, candy happens to be my favourite thing in the world so, halloweek is a dangerous dangerous time of year (moreso then christmas) and NO i did not hold back.

SO

SW - last weeks weigh in was 188.8
    GW- 182.8

Exercise goal- 4 bikram classes a week (MINIMUM) +zumba once a week?.

GO GO GO GO.
  • Welcome stimkovs!! Hope to 'see' you around
  • yep .... I want to be more accountable for my exercise .... I'm going to plan a week ahead at a time

Plan

Tues 1/11 Personal Trainer (1 hour) - DONE
    Wed 2/11 C25K W1 D2 - DONE
    Thu 3/11 Elliptical (30) - Not done
    Fri 4/11 Personal Trainer (1 hour) - DONE
    Sat 5/11 C25K W1D3 - DONE (plus another 20 or so minutes)
    Sun 6/11 Elliptical (30) - Slow 30 min jog instead DONE
  • Welcome HMM3!!
  • First update!!

So, i had a chicken, incident. WHATEVER.
    AND, given that it's november 1st and post halloween, i wasn't planning to go to yoga today (which i didn't). BUT. I did do w1d1 of couch to 5 k. COMPLETELY. I have attempted this many times, i smoke , i've never run, and i want to run a 5 k. BAAAAD. so, here's to w1d1.

November:
    1. C5K W1D1
  • Hi Stimkovs ...

... hey I'm about the same height, weight, and I've just started C25k too
    ... Good luck ....
  • hey hmm3 good luck!!!

are you running outside or on a treadmill?

what week are you on?
  • I used to do C25K too but slacked off. I used to run outside as well as run on the treadmill.
  • November 1 - Walking - 50 mins

Summary

Walking - 50 mins

Total - 50 mins
  • Nov 1 Exercise
    November 1 Walked 90 minutes
  • Quote: hey hmm3 good luck!!!

are you running outside or on a treadmill?

what week are you on?

I'm using the treadmill on a slight incline at the moment but plan to go outside closer to when I graduate.
    Just finished w1d2 ...
  • hey hmm3 that's awesome!! id rather be doing it on the treadmill, but i don't go to a gym, and there's no machienes at the yoga studio so i kind of run parallels and perpendiculars around my area lol i just did w1d2 (VERY slowly though)

Also

November:
    1. C25K W1D1
    2. C25K W1D2
    90 mins Bikram Yoga
  • 45 minutes of boot camp, and 2 sets of twelve reps with weights with 3 different arm exercises.

We have boot camp right at work on Monday and Wednesdays. 45 minutes of pretty intense workouts. Even the really in shape types who've been doing it a long time are stretched to their limits.
  • November:
    1. C25K W1D1

2. C25K W1D2
    90 mins Bikram Yoga

3. 90 mins Bikram Yoga - signed up for the 30 day bikram challenge! (2 classes behind already )

4. Rest Day.