iphone app suggestions?

• I've been using Lose It! on my computer and phone to keep track of my calories. It works really well for me and it's very much a part of my daily routine now.

I just started exercising and I was wondering what people use to keep track of their workouts. Lose It does have a exercise option, but adding exercise messes up the calories for the day for me - it adds the calories burned during the workout back on to what you can eat, but I want to stay at a constant 1500 regardless of whether I work out or not.

I also tried Workout Log and its user interface was just sort of... blah. It's functional, but very bare bones and I'd like something with at least a few bells and whistles (nice little graphic perhaps?).

Any ideas? What do other people use to keep track of their workouts?
  • I love the MyNetDiary app on my iPhone. It's got a great user interface and it's very easy to add meals and exercises unlike a few other apps I've used.

In the overall analysis, it does add the calories burnt to your calorie loss for the day. But, it also shows only the food calories consumed/left.