Running: A.M. or P.M.?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Do you run in the A.M. or P.M.?

A: A.M. only

B: P.M. only

C: Both

I meant to do this as a poll but for some reason it wouldn't let me. Oh well.

My answer is: A.
  • C: Both

Depends on the day. Weekdays I choose to run in the evening b/c I just can't get up that early (yet) to run. Weekends are great for morning running for me.
  • Well i hear running in the morning kick starts your metabolism, Soooo AM!
  • A: I run/exercise the morning. Since I am a stay-at-home mom that lets me it get over with before the excuses pile up
  • PM! That's the only time I've got!
  • AM all the way! PM only if I missed my AM for some reason.
  • Noon! I guess that is technically PM, but I run on my lunch hour...
  • AM for sure! I just can't run/exercise in the PM.
  • EARLY A.M. when no one is around and then it's over and done with
  • Afternoon/Evening. I just can't drag myself out of bed any earlier than I have to. I also can't run on an empty stomach, but can't run within an hour or two of eating so I'm not waking up at 4 to eat, to run for 5, to shower for 6 to get to work for 8. ha!
  • P.M. for me.

I use my run as a reward for getting my other things done and a way to get out of the house. It's a nice way to end the day and is a good stress release.

I might change it up a bit and start running mornings as the weather warms up and the days start to get longer.
  • Both. But by far my performance is better in the p.m. Dusk really. There's nothing like watching the sunset during a run. Absolutely breathtaking!!
  • Quote: C: Both

Depends on the day. Weekdays I choose to run in the evening b/c I just can't get up that early (yet) to run. Weekends are great for morning running for me.
    Agreed! I'll do a Sat. a.m. Run b/c i know i'm going somewhere Sat. Nites!
  • Early AM all the way.

1: better Air Quality for us city dwellers
    2: less heat
    3: no sun glare
    4: less traffic
    5: over with before the day truly begins
    6: after work = fun time, happy time, cocktail time
  • Quote: A: I run/exercise the morning. Since I am a stay-at-home mom that lets me it get over with before the excuses pile up
    ^^Ditto!!