What's the biggest problem for the beginners?

• Hi guys!

My name is Stoyan and I'm from Bulgaria.

I'm doing a kind of research in the niche of weight loss and the objective of the research is "What's the biggest problem for the beginners?"

So I was wondering if you can help me in my task?

Can you share a bit of your experience: what were your problems in the begging, or what was interesting to you in the beginning, what were the issues you were fighting with, what helped you to lose the 1st pounds?

10x in advance
    Stoyan
  • Do you mean specifically in regards to exercise (since you posted in the Exercise forum) or just weight loss in general - changing eating, exercise, etc as a whole?

I don't really exercise because I just don't like it, but I do have a job that is physically demanding so I kind of end up exercising anyways. The hardest part for me is that I can't just eat whatever I want whenever I want anymore. If I want a cookie, pizza, and steak, I can't normally fit all those into a day with a calorie budget of 1800 so I have to choose. I also have to watch portions and sizes, I can't just have a free for all like I used to. Another challenge is the extra planning it requires. If I'm hungry on the road, I have to find a place within my calorie budget for the day (very hard) or I have to plan ahead for this situation and bring healthy snacks to tide me over until back home.