Exercising on a budget.

• All of the fun things I want to do cost money that I don't have. Zumba, Just Dance, Wii Fitness...

Mainly Just Dance 2! I've seen people do it at Best Buy and sweat after one song. So I did a little searching on Youtube and found these nice HQ videos of the actual game and made a playlist.

It's just like playing the game except you don't get points but you're getting a fun workout in return

I had SO much fun with this last night I didn't want to stop

Here's the playlist! Just put it on full screen and it'll do the rest! If you do it all together it'll be an hour long cardio workout. Some dances are more intense than others.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...eature=mh_lolz

Try not to let Proud Mary by Ike and Tina defeat you! Lol.
  • Fun!!
  • Thanks Mello! I absolutely love this idea!! Also, look up Dance Central too!!
  • Another fun, free (or even paid) exercise is becoming a dog walker. I volunteer at our local humane society to walk the dogs. You just show up, check the log book to see which dog hasn't been walked yet (and if the only dogs left aren't dogs you feel comfortable walking because of their size or temperament, you just pick any dog you want to).

Right now, I'm only walking the very tiny dogs, because I can't walk very far and don't have strength to control a big or strong dog. Although looks can be deceiving. Last time, I picked an extremely obese Jack Russels terrier, thinking he'd be easy to walk because he was so small and so fat. He turned out to have some muscle under all that fat, because he took me for a walk. It took all my strength just to keep him walking at a pace I could handle.

If we lived closer, I'd go every day they were open, but since it's a 20 minute drive or more to the shelter, we only go a couple times a month.
  • Quote: Another fun, free (or even paid) exercise is becoming a dog walker. I volunteer at our local humane society to walk the dogs. You just show up, check the log book to see which dog hasn't been walked yet (and if the only dogs left aren't dogs you feel comfortable walking because of their size or temperament, you just pick any dog you want to).

Right now, I'm only walking the very tiny dogs, because I can't walk very far and don't have strength to control a big or strong dog. Although looks can be deceiving. Last time, I picked an extremely obese Jack Russels terrier, thinking he'd be easy to walk because he was so small and so fat. He turned out to have some muscle under all that fat, because he took me for a walk. It took all my strength just to keep him walking at a pace I could handle.

If we lived closer, I'd go every day they were open, but since it's a 20 minute drive or more to the shelter, we only go a couple times a month.
    Cool! I have to find one in my area, that sounds fun.
  • You can find a lot of Zumba workout videos on Youtube too!