Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 07-11-2011, 12:49 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 137/115/107

Height: 5'2"

Question What's Your Favorite Workout DVD?

What DVD do you like? Which do you NOT like?

I borrowed 3 from my library today. It's a good way to try them out. But weeding through till I find something I like is a pain.

I do have Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown, and I get some great strength training in if I do both 1 & 2. I really like it. I think I burn about 150-250 calories per level (each is a 30 min workout + warm up/cool down).
skinny fast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 04:20 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 137/115/107

Height: 5'2"

Doesn't she do the walking DVDs?
skinny fast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 04:28 PM   #3  

Height: 5'6

Leslie Sansone is good. I have the walking dvd's and find them to be extremely helpful in the winter months when I can't get outside to work out. Also, I love the Denise Austin yoga videos. She's the best!
fitmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 04:32 PM   #4  
And so it begins....

S/C/G: 135/ticker/118

Height: 5'0"

Smile

I love TurboFire. It takes a bit to get the moves down, so if I couldn't quite get a combination I would just keep moving until I caught back up. After doing a video two or three times it became much easier.

Chalene keeps it so fun and motivating.. just looking at her is an inspiration in itself...

The videos are in a class format, and really helps keep me moving and motivated also. I like that the routines help keep a feminine form and don't bulk you up much but rather help lean and tone.

The videos have such variety that I don't get bored with it, which is key to me. I give them a thumbs up!

Good luck finding one that fits you!!
SweetSteph is offline   Reply With Quote