Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 07-07-2011, 03:56 PM   #1  
Amazing will be me

Default Starting the gym with my partner this weekend!!

My partner is treating me to a gym pass so we can go together. Im looking forward to it and hoping with that extra exercise my weight loss will speed up.

I really wana get the fat off and tone up , any specific gym plans you can advise?
lucky8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 04:18 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 160/166/130

Height: 5' 2.5"

Does the gym offer any group classes? I'd check their website for a schedule and see which classes you want to try. If its just exercise equipment (no classes), I'd ask for pricing on their personal trainers.. or talk to a worker there, let them know what your goals are and ask which machines they recommend using to achieve them. A gym pass is a cool treat, btw! Good luck and have fun!
ferretgirl is offline   Reply With Quote