3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Exercise! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise-34/)
-   -   DanceDanceRevolution (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise/235073-dancedancerevolution.html)

kimicat76 06-07-2011 01:56 PM

DanceDanceRevolution

Is anyone else using DDR as part of your workout? and for people who dont know what DDR is..... its a dance game =)

sacal96 06-07-2011 02:16 PM

Ugh i wish i could!! I had mine folded up for a few months and now all the foot things are out of wack :\ lol but its so fun and a good workout! Thinking about going and buying another mat!

ERHR 06-07-2011 02:19 PM

My husband and I just broke out his old pads last week! I'm not good enough at DDR for it to really be a workout but I'm trying to get better. My husband is AWESOME though and it's a great workout for him - he gets so sweaty and out of breath! That is such a fun game.

3FCer344892 06-07-2011 04:16 PM

I have no coordination, so I don't usually do it long enough to make it a workout, because I get so frustrated. :(

catostrophix 06-07-2011 05:39 PM

I don't use ddr but I use just dance two. Its good as it kind of syncronizes some not so fun workouts (lunges, quads, arm excersises) to music

I have gotten so hooked that i get perfect scores on my favorite songs. Its great for rainy days.

3FCer344892 06-08-2011 06:04 AM

Just Dance/2 Is REALLY fun. I think my favorite is that new Michael Jackson game, though. I'm not good with all those fast foot moves on DDR, so the other types of dance games are more suited for me (though, I'm not very good on them, either).

kimicat76 06-20-2011 12:47 AM

usually im really uncoordinated as well. took me about 2 weeks to get to beginner XD

sweetgirly1 06-22-2011 02:10 AM

I Loveee ddr. I can't do it anymore tho bc of the jumping in it and stuff. I have back and knee problems and it starts to hurt really bad from ddr : (

retrogirl 06-22-2011 08:40 PM

I used to do DDR until our xbox died. I since got a 360 and grabbed Dance Central, which is awesome. I spend so much time on it! :)

kaycaroline 06-25-2011 05:01 PM

I LOVE DDR. I' is the thing that helped me lose 30 pounds a few years back. I am really competitive and I love a game that challenges me. When I first started I was terrible. I've always been very uncoordinated but determined and I'm pretty boss at any song under light mode. I can pass some songs on standard but just barely but I'm getting better. So, what are you guys favorite songs?
Mine: Wonderful Night.

saintxio 06-27-2011 05:59 PM

I used to do DDR all the time back when I had a PS2. You'd be amazed at how many calories you'd burn when you're trying to beat the mission levels and end up on one mission like a thousand times trying to unlock the next song.

My fave song was probably So Deep by Silvertear