Inches

• How many inches do y'all usually lose in a month? I lost 4.75 inches in a month which I'm proud of-but I didn't lose most of it where I wanted to. I wanted to lose in my arms and around my stomach in the belly button area. But, I lost in my butt and thighs. Do you think it has to do with your body shape? I know I'm pear shaped. I've just been working so hard on my belly. Anywho-how many inches do y'all usually lose?
  • There's not much you can do about where you lose from. In general, it comes off first where it went on last.
  • I think it's hard to say how many one loses in a month since people measure differently and also do different numbers of measurements. I can say that I am losing most around my waist which is nice since that is a place fat is less healthy to carry. I've been losing around an 1.5" a month there. (Though I should add, I'm not losing very quickly. About 6 lbs a month.)
  • I'm not sure how many I lose on average in a month but you can see in my signature how many I've roughly lost since the beginning of my journey (I might have been bigger, I didn't start taking measurements right away).

BTW, where I lose measurements is totally random. I started off as a banana shape and now I'm pretty solidly a pear. I've been at my goal weight before in my life and I was an hourglass then so I'm guess my butt/thighs is next to go? Although I have PLENTY to lose in my belly still!!!
  • If you're an hourglass, your butt/thighs should be even with your bustline, my guess is you'll even up there first, till you're about 40-34-40/41 before you start losing in another area.

I was an hourglass until my hips disappeared. And then slowly the bust caught up to the hips. I'm currently 38-29-36 and I haven't lost any off my waist for two months