Whats That On Ur Back?!

• I dont know if i placed this subject in the right place. but...

I dont have a mega hunchback...
    its just wuts bothering me is the back fat i have. those handles...

horrible...things....

anyways

Was wondering if there are any exercises to target that.

Also....
    Ive been worried about weight lifting. Im so scared and terrified that my arms would grow bulky... I want lean and toned arms.

ive been useing bricks lol
    since i dont have any weight thingys of my own.

would a 10lb weight be enough to make my arms leaned and toned?

thanks!
  • low weights high reps = slim and toned. even with high weights it's almost impossible for you to get bulky. it takes a lot of work and a carefully built meal plan for a women to put on that kind of muscle. 10lbs should be fine but you can even go lighter like 5-8lbs and just do tons and tons of reps. keep in mind though that the fat will come off where it wants to come off and you your back and arms could get a little bigger before they get smaller. that's why keeping your calories down and losing the weight itself is so important.
  • I see that you are at 178 and 5'3'' ... you still need to lose weight and fat to lose the back fat, unfortunately you cannot spot reduce ... A squeaky clean diet, cardio and weight training, in that order are what are needed.

Also, not sure how old you are but as you age, the fat seems to deposit in the back under the bra go figure... My girlfriend super lean and skinny works out like crazy cardio and weights still has back fat, she's 50...
  • thank u both!
    Im 20 yrs old, sry i should of posted that before lol.
    alright then no need of me to be worried about getting bulky with lifting weights. xD
  • Quote: thank u both!
    Im 20 yrs old, sry i should of posted that before lol.
    alright then no need of me to be worried about getting bulky with lifting weights. xD
    My daughter, 21, lost all her back fat once she lost a lot of weight... She's 5'7'' and 150 and has no back fat at all anymore...Just keep losing weight and working out you'll probably be fine...You're still young, lucky you