Wii "Just DANCE 2"

• Just finished 1/2 hour doing this and BOY it's a REAL workout!!! It's TOTALLY FUN TOO!!! You don't really mind that your arms and legs are burning cuz your too focused just trying to get the moves and score high! I played with my 11 yr old. We played against each other and also we played "duet" (that was awesome!!!). My heartrate was in the high 170's most of the time...I was completely surprised at the workout this game gives you. I have Wii Fit and it fails in comparison! Go NINTENDO!!!

Anyone else play this game? Your thoughts?
  • bump
  • I have it, but have been slacking off a bit on using it. It's definitely a ton of fun and really gets me moving!
  • I'm still LOVIN IT!!! Just started the "Just Sweat" mode where it tracks your workouts. I normally workout/dance about 30 mins. I definitely RECOMMEND this to anyone who wants/likes/needs to dance...the pounds are sure to melt away...or at least I'm hopin!

WOW...I'm still amazed that nobody else likes to dance??? Seriously?
  • oh yay! im so glad to hear this works!!! I just ordered it
  • I have the "Hottest Party" DDR game for the Wii and love it. I've seen the Just Dance games and not yet bit. I'll have to check YouTube for examples and maybe add it to my Christmas wishlist!
  • annieoh - I have DDR Hottest Party also and it is pretty fun. Its different from Just Dance 2 in that I feel like DDR requires more precision. In JD2 you can be a bit off and as long as you keep moving around you will get SOME points.
  • I really want to get this game too! Right now my Wii is not in a space conducive to the movement games, but it will be after Christmas. I also like the Michael Jackson game in theory, I really want to learn the moves to Thiller. I may have to get both!
  • Thanks for the post! I've been thinking about asking Santa for Just Dance.
  • Just Dance 2 rocks! Especially since I don't have the coordination for DDR.
  • I love Just Dance 2! I have the first one too,but this one seems to be even more of a workout then the first.My sister came over to try it and she complained that her arms were killing her.She said she'll probably get it for Christmas now,lol.