So, I bit the dust...

• This past week I increased my exercise to a 30 minute run in the morning and a 45 minute walk at night.
    Every single run this week has been hard, almost to the point of impossible.
    I've felt all floppy and uncoordinated and my breathing has just felt "off."
    I don't know why but I have been having a stressful work week, so maybe that was part of it.
    Anyways- today is my day off so I set out to do my morning run and decided to push myself a little bit...
    I ended up running (ermm.. jogging slowly) a solid 4 miles! Longer than I've ever gone and it was totally effortless and enjoyable. I'm feeling all weirded out by this since it was such a hard week, but hey! I'll take it.

The funny part was that in the first mile of the 4 mile run I tripped hardcore and scraped my knee in a very hurty way.
    I just kept going because it didn't truly hurt...
    Now it hurts a little but looks to be superficial.

So I bit the dust but hit a new personal goal and moved past the bad week.
    All in all, a good day.
  • That's great!!!!
  • Great job! Glad you came through the fall okay.
  • I LOVE your attitude Great JOB!!! Now time for my stumbling run!
  • Great Job! This is what I need to start doing, exercising!!!! I was running during the summer and I too took quite a trip, lol. I laughed the entire way home and made fun of myself with my hubby! You gotta laugh at yourself, right?!?!?!

Anyway, thanks for writing, and I agree with the above, awesome attitude!
  • Power of the mind.