Anyone doing the C25K running plan?

• Hi runners!
    Last year I worked hard to get up to jogging 5km. I was going to run a 5k relay race with my coworkers in Dubai. I ended up getting really sick (bronchitis), and I had to cancel the run. It killed me that I had to cancel it, and it took me a month or more to recover. I ended up stopping running after that, and then I moved back to Canada.

I feel like I want to get back in jogging, but I want to take it easy as I haven't ran in a year. I don't feel like I could run 5km straight. I want to ease into it. I'll start the program next week. It is too cold to run outside, so I'll start on the treadmill at the gym.

I was just wondering if anyone else is doing the program, or did the program in the past, and continues to run.

• A lot of us do it. There is actually a C25K thread running which offers support. You might want to check it out.
  • I started with the c25k 5 years ago and am still doing it today, sometimes I run the whole 5k and other times when I am with clients I do the run/walks... It`s a really good plan, go for it !