Please Help Me!!!!!!

• Hi everyone. I've been on my weight loss journey since April 12, 2010. My starting weight was 237lbs. As of today I'm 192lbs. I'm extremely happy about my progress but when I look in the mirror I'm disgusted at my appearance. My back still has lots of fat there, basically 3 rolls of fat on each side. Its located right in the middle. Also my waist line hasn't move either. My thighs and arms seem to be the only thing that shows weight loss. What's wrong with me. Can anyone help with what to do meaning exercises. I would really appreciate. Thanks
  • I don't think there's anything wrong with you, you just have to keep losing weight. Once you get to a healthy weight I doubt you'll still have fat rolls. Running seemed to also help my waist and thighs get tighter and smaller.
  • Yes, jogging has helped me too. The only thing is my butt begin to get flat and saggy. So I start this program pink fitness and its starting to come up but slowly. So I stop jogging and walk on my treadmill on 3mph and 10% incline for 32 minutes 4-5 times a week
  • Sometimes things look worse as you're losing weight, maybe it's the loose skin, or something. don't worry you're going to end up looking great