Headphones?

• What headphones do you use? I am just curious. I have 2 kinds. One is the over the head kind. They are annoying because they slide back on my head so I'm constantly readjusting them. Then I have the in the ear kind and when I start to sweat they pop out. So I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do. So I was just wondering.
  • I have the kind that are the little earbuds but with a plastic piece that hooks over the ear to secure them (I think they're made by Skull Candy...) They're REALLY secure during exercise!

The regular ear buds (that come standard with the ipods) fall out even when I'm sitting still!
  • I use these:

http://www.google.com/products/catal...CAcQ8wIwADgA#p

They go over the ear, are small, and never fall off- and they only cost $6. I'm on my second pair but I had the first pair for years and this new pair I've had at least 2 years- they are AWESOME! I bought them at like target or walmart. I hate earbuds they hurt my ears.
  • I was having trouble with headphones until I bought some Sony in ear type from Best Buy. The key for me was that they came with three sizes of ear buds in the box. Once I switched to the smallest size bud, they stopped falling out during runs.
  • These. Love love.
  • I have kind of small ears, and ear buds always hurt and fell out. I love, LOVE my Shure in-ears (mine are model E3s, I think). They are not cheap, but Amazon usually has a pretty good deal on them. Really comfortable, and they never fall out.

Also, about a year after I got them the right earphone stopped working - I returned them to Shure and they were replaced for free. That's very solid customer service.
  • I use the ones beerab uses. I have always had problems with earbuds falling out and these fix that problem.
  • I use a similar design to what Beerab uses as well - the combo earbud and over-ear support really helps to keep them in place, even when sweaty.
  • Thank you!!!!!!!