Ab circle Pro

• Has anyone tried the ab circle pro.please tell me what you think.
  • Horrid gimmick. Jennifer Nicole Lee is a professional bodybuilder and has been lifting heavy compound weights and using a strict competition diet for 10+ years. Do not waste your money. Abs are made in the kitchen, not on some gizmo hocked by someone who has spent 10-20 years of her life doing bodybuilding.
  • I just read the reviews in consumer reports not to hot. However 3 of their 11 testers said they would but it.

The reviews said it did work the abs but you need way more than 3 minutes a day.

I fell for buying the Red Dx about 18 months ago. I can di it for ages and not feel a thing. I now use it as a pricey computer chair.
  • I just read the reviews in consumer reports just yesterday. Not to hot. However 3 of their 11 testers said they would but it. That confused me.

The reviews said it did work the abs but you need way more than 3 minutes a day and there wrre much more economical way to work those abs.

I fell for buying the Red Dx about 18 months ago. I can do it for ages and not feel a thing. I now use it as a pricey computer chair. Without a back at least I sit up straight and use muscles to do it.

I did buy get the Wave (by the Firm) as a Christmas gift. Now that I feel in my abs, butt and thighs. The wave rocks!