Quick Fix Exercises

• Im looking for some quick fix fast fat burning exercises i can do at times im pushed for time.

So if anyone would like to share their quick fixs id be happy to try them out
  • HIIT - High Intensity Interval Training

http://www.intervaltraining.net/hiit.html

Best calorie burn per minute of nearly anything out there.
  • HIIT is good if you have a short amount of time, but there is no such thing as a quick fix when it comes to fitness ^_^

You posted that you want to do a detox diet in the general forum... I'd recommend staying away from HIIT until after you do that (I won't go into how much I hate detox diets, but you will make yourself sick and dizzy by not eating during HIIT)
  • thanks for that , yeah i know thanks i wont be doing exercise during my detox .........im looking for more exercies that can be done around the house not so much in the gym ..................im not or never will be a gymbunny.lol swinnings more my bag, just sometimes i dont always have time 2 go to the pool xxx
  • HIIT can be done running outside, I prefer to use lightpoles as markers. Sprint one, jog the next, etc. until you turn red and want to pass out.
  • When I don't have much time I do HIIT