Crossfit

• My husband and I just started at a Crossfit gym last week and we LOVE it! It is super challenging, but I can tell that it's going to make a huge impact on my strength and fitness.

The only problem so far is that it makes us both CRAZY sore. And I'm used to being sore from exercise.

Any others do Crossfit?
  • I adore Crossfit and have done some of their workouts (as illustrated online) in the past but I've never been to a gym.

There are some gals doing Crossfit in the Weight and Resistance training forum:
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...e-training-80/

I really would like to join a Crossfit gym but there are none that are really convenient for me plus I have other fitness things going on right now that I'm focusing on
  • Thanks Nelie! I actually have 4 different gyms with 2 miles of my apartment! But I found one in particular that I felt really comfortable at, and it also happened to be the cheapest, by far!
  • I have quite a few gyms in my area but the closest crossfit is about 10 miles away. They are also the most expensive but honestly, I think Crossfit really is worth the price. I'm amazed it is your cheapest option. The Crossfit gyms around here are about $100/month.
  • Unfortunately it's not cheaper than a traditional gym. The one I go to is the cheapest out of the 4 locations in Portland. It is expensive, but I can already see and feel the difference. The classes push me way more than I would ever push myself alone.