kicking it up a notch!!

• Well after a week long hiatus of no exercise thanks to work and exams it's time to jump back on the horse tomorrow!! I feel that I need to quit letting myself be lazy and get my legs moving on the treadmill. I love to powerwalk but I need to start doing intervals of sprinting as well. I just decided that I want to be a cop for halloween so I wanna feel good in my fishnets and somewhat skimpy outfit! haha It's also my best friends bachelorette party that night so it's gonna be a wild one! Can't wait to get back into my routine, I HATE not working out cuz of school and work getting in the way!!

~D~
  • and good luck!!
  • Sounds great!!
  • Lucky.... I wanted to get back on the horse now that my sister's bday is over, but turns out I got a cold in Chicago and now feel like a**. Ah well. As soon as my cold is over...... no point in falling off a machine having an asthma attack trying to prove something to myself. lol
  • Yeah dude just take it easy until you feel better lol I don't know why you wound up getting a cold...I was outside more than you smoking all night lol

~D~