3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Exercise! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise-34/)
-   -   Another 4 wk.walking challenge PLEASE JOIN! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise/18333-another-4-wk-walking-challenge-please-join.html)

SEMO 08-16-2002 10:02 AM

I MADE THE CHALLENGE!

Chalk up a total (so far) of 25 miles for me this week!! Finished off my challenge this morning with a mile to spare. I wanted to post now because we may not be able to get in over the weekend due to the web site maintenance.

Just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU for this challenge Jacksonmom. You have done a great job and this has really helped me be less of a couch potato. Also thankful for all you great gals, it's been fun chatting and I'm ready for the next challenge.:D Hope everyone has a great weekend. Bye for now.

madtypist 08-16-2002 10:00 PM

Congratulations to all that made the goal.

Check this out I just totalled my milage to today this week and I am at 16 so far for the week which means my total is 98 miles...... too funny :dizzy: so I will check back in on Monday when we are back on I will be sure to get in that 2 miles by Sunday..... LOL :D

Have a great weekend ladies.....:)

Suzanne.

happy2bme 08-16-2002 10:30 PM

Since we're all squeezing in last minute posts here before the servers go down... kind of like people rushing to the grocery store before a big storm - except we don't EAT on this forum, do we - we just run instead :lol:

Congrats too on you fabulous goal setters... I too will post on Monday - hoping to squeeze a few miles in over the weekend myself.

I add my thanks too Jacksonmom for putting this together. Hope we can continue... Have a great weekend !

SEMO 08-19-2002 09:19 AM

Good Morning Ladies, I see that the site is up and running this morning just as promised. I do have an additional five miles to add to my ending total. Final milage of 56! WooHoo

Congrats to all you gals.........See ya on the next thread.

jacksonmom 08-19-2002 09:48 AM

Final Totals!!!! If you didn't update yet I will check back but please post new goals on the new thread. Thanks!

Jacksonmom...goal 50...40

Semo...goal 50...56 MADE GOAL!!!!!!!!!

Karena...goal 80...80.5 MADE GOAL!!!!!!!!!

Happy2bme...goal 25...25 MADE GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!

madtypist...goal 100...110 MADE GOAL!!!!

Kina...goal 40...32

Way to go everyone on the huge success. Please check out the new thread.

Kina 08-19-2002 03:37 PM

Just popping in to report 8 for last week. I worked all weekend so I didn't get a chance to report in before the forum closed. Talk later. Started my day job today and I am happy to say I got through it okay. We'll see how the evening job goes. bye.

Kina

madtypist 08-19-2002 08:12 PM

Hi: Everyone has been doing really well with their goals. :D

I ended the past week off with a total of 12 miles, glad to get over the hump of 98 :D

Looking forward to the next round. Have a great week.

Suzanne

DreamSmall 08-20-2002 02:30 PM

Darn, I missed this challenge!

Hello everyone! I am so bummed that I missed this challenge, I haven't been online much lately. I hope that there is another one real soon.

Hugs, Debbie

happy2bme 08-20-2002 02:44 PM

Debbie -
We just started another one, the thread is called 3rd 4 week challenge - it just started Sunday - not to late to join in. Get over there woman! We want a big group!