Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

View Poll Results: Have you ever tried Oxysize???
NO I'm not even interested 0 0%
No, but tell me more 6 66.67%
Yes, but I didn't like it, It's not for me 0 0%
YES, I love it, do it a lot, or all the time 3 33.33%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2002, 02:20 PM   #1  
Hang In There

Red face Oxycise For Spring #35

Oxycise is a combination of controlled deep breathing and issometric exercise body positions. Those of us who do Oxycise benefit not only from extra engrgy, and a raised metabolism, but actual weight loss and reshaping of our bodies. Unfortunately, like most forms of exercise, you have to be consistent with the program to obtain maximum results. To learm more about it checkout thier website oxycise.com or jump in here in this thread and ask questions. We'd love to have you.

I thought I would start a new thread. You know, new thread, new motivation...

[size=large] Am I an exercise FOOL or what!!![/size] I did L1 the original L1 last night before bed. I did have to modify a few of the positions, and I did the floor positions on the bed. This morning I did EDI L2, rode my stationary bike and then went to water aerobics. I just recently discovered this particular water aerobics class and it's great. I's a step aerobics class in the water, and the also either use the gloves, or barbells or ankle weights. Really a hard workout. It's only twice a week, so I go to an easier one the other three days.

Terry, What church do you go to? Do you do dinner every Wed night? I'ts unusual to find someone else who goes to Wednesday night services regulary.

ROSE!!! we're waiting for you...

Last edited by ageoldie; 04-15-2002 at 02:30 PM.
Old 04-13-2002, 08:57 AM   #2  

Default Hey Barb

I just happened over here and saw your post.

Yes, I do dinner every Wed. night. We go to an independent Christian church. I have two more weeks to go and it will be done. They take a break during the months of May through August.

I did my O! twice day before yesterday but nothing yesterday. It is my TOM and it is a bad one. But the bad stuff only lasts for about two days. I am hoping maybe today I can at least go along with the level one tape and do the breathing even if I don't do the postions.

I think we are going to have to send out a search party for Rose. Let me get my water jug. And make sure we have a bathroom break about every 30 minutes. Sometimes I drink so much water it seems like I am pregnant again.

Have a great day!!
Terri
Old 04-13-2002, 10:20 AM   #3  
Hang In There

Default Rose

Well, I've sent her a PM with a reply request, and I've searched hers posts and the last she was heard from was 3/25/02 so maybe she is on vacation or something. But she'll be back... she's lik me, 3fc in her blood.

Iv'e done really well this past week. I've done at least one session a day since we started. Haven't done one today yet, but the day's early.

Things are getting a little tense around my house. I've talked about it a lot across the boards, but I'mnot sure if I've told you...after over a whole year of thinking, praying, debating, and preparing... My DH is scheduled for WLS (weight loss surgery, gastric bypass surgery, whatever you want to call it) Friday.

After becoming accustomed to the idea of the surgery in the future, it's hard to realize it's HERE>
I am certain our lives will dramatically change. I say I'm ready for it, but I'm sure if that's really true. So my intentions are to stay focused on exercise instead of food for the first month or so and depend on all of my friends here on 3fc to help me get through it.

Here I am sounding like the one who is getting the surgery, but I guess when you've been married to the same man for 36 years, it's like the Bible says...the two become as one.
Old 04-13-2002, 02:43 PM   #4  

Default Hey Barb

I will be remembering your hubby AND you in my prayers in the next week leading up to his surgery and beyond. Of course it affects you too. That's your sweetie. Just remember you have some great support here if you have time to stop by and say hi or not. What ever you do don't forget to take care of yourself. If you don't take care of you it will be hard to take care of him and be supportive of him. I don't know alot about that surgery but what I have seen on TV before, afterwards the person cannot eat more than a few bites of food at a time or they become very sick. Is that right? Talk to you later.

Blessings....Terri
Old 04-14-2002, 02:06 AM   #5  

Hi Terri and Barbg,
I'm here. I've been so busy with work and getting my son ready for high school graduation that I've had very little 3FC's time. But I'm here and I just replied to your PM Barbg and I'm ready. Although I'm behind you gals I plan on doing my L2 tomorrow morning. I've missed you guys and I've missed doing O but it's no fun unless you have others to share it with. I'm so glad you decided to send out the search party for me Barbg. I've been working out with a new program and I've been getting good results but O really makes a difference in my energy level. So I'm with you. Terri I'm so glad you are back. It's been a long time since we've heard from you but it sounds like you are doing great with the O! Okay I'm all fired up and ready for some heavy breathing. I'll check in tomorrow after I do my O!

Barbg, I had to add after I read your post that my prayers are with you and your husband. Please let us know afterwards how he is doing. I know it must be stressful for both of you but it's so great you have each other to lean on. God bless.

Last edited by ras8779; 04-14-2002 at 02:10 AM.
Old 04-15-2002, 12:37 AM   #6  

Default What happened to you?

Hi everybody!

So what happpened to you? I came back and you are gone. Did I scare you away? Well I just wanted to report that I did L2 today and I feel so good now. I'm so glad you got me motivated to do O again. I hope to see your posts tomorrow. I hope all is well with your hubby Barbg! Okay until tomorrow.

Rose
Old 04-15-2002, 07:15 PM   #7  

Thumbs down here I am

Hi!

I did make it. Barb left me a message, and I know I need to be doing O, but have a hard time being disciplined. The worst thing is that they have e-mailed me from O and want me to be on TV news here in early May, and I'm really not ready for it. I did well last summer, but somewere along the way backslid. And my sis and her husband were just here last month and I gained while they were here.

I did do my O--I still do L1 from memory--this morning. I have level 2, but never seem to get around to it. I really need to do it twice a day.

I have started a new program for weight loss--no dieting, exercise, or supplements required--that seems to be working. Found it on the internet. In 10 days I have lost 6 lbs. The program is really quite simple. You can eat whatever you want, just have to concentrate--or something like that. If you are interested, look at http://chetday.com/cgi-bin/pl.cgi?thm It only cost $10, and is worth far more. (No, I'm not making any money on it. Wish Iwere. I think it's going to be great.) I still need Oxycise to firm up and look gorgeous, though (especially since I'm at the age where gravity takes its course).

I've been keeping in touch with Barb--she's had surgery, too, only on the knee.

Have to get busy now.

Nancy (It's a good thing my computer remembered my name for 3FC, as I had forgotten!!)
Old 04-15-2002, 10:51 PM   #8  
Hang In There

Where's my post??? I entered a wonderful post from my office about nood today, but tonight it's not here?

The main thing I remember saying is that in less than a week I my waist back. I don't know why I cant keep up and consistantly do O every day.

Do I need to send Terry as PM now?

I've been really good this week, I've O'ed everyday since Tuesday and twice several day.

Sorry I lost my beautiful post.
Old 04-16-2002, 10:15 PM   #9  
Hang In There

[size=huge]Am I alone here?[/size]

Today I have only done the commuter tape, but I plan to do L1 before the bed.
Old 04-17-2002, 01:55 PM   #10  

Default Hey Guys!!

I'm still here. Sorry for not keeping in touch the past few days. I've been feeling bad and had some crazy days. And in about an hour I will be leaving to fix dinner at church tonight.

Anyway!! I hope to be back at it tommorrow. If not two times at least one time.

Rose
Good to "talk" to you again. It has been too long. I know graduation can be a crazy time. I don't have another one for six more years.

Barb
Prayers for you, your sweetie and for the doctors.

I WILL post tommorrow afternoon.

XOXOXO
Terri
Old 04-17-2002, 02:02 PM   #11  
Hang In There

[size=huge] Talk about crash and burn!!![/size] I've been gung ho! all week but today I could hardly get out of bed... I don't know what my problem is, I just feel wiped out. Probally a combination of stress, fatigue, and I don't think I ate enough yesterday. Anyway as I said I could hardly get out of bed this morning. BUT.. I did make myself do L1 (without "gusto", but done) and I only rode my bike 15 minutes, and did not go to the club for water aerobics at all.

Tomorrow will be better.
Old 04-18-2002, 03:55 PM   #12  

Default Hey everyone!

I got in one level one this afternoon.
I also drank my gallon of water.

Hey Barb
I will be lifting your husband and you up in prayers for tommorrow. Try to get plenty of rest tonight.

Hey Rose
How are you doing?

Talk to you tommorrow.

XOXOXO
Terri
Old 04-18-2002, 04:31 PM   #13  
Hang In There

Default Another Day, Another Session!!!

I woke up feeling much better today. I did my level1 with gusto!! Then I rode my bike and went to water aerobics.

Tomorrow will be another subject, but maybe I can get it in.
Old 04-18-2002, 10:39 PM   #14  

Hi Everybody
I'm sorry first of all for not posting but I've been so busy that I've had no time at all until today. I've managed to do O! all week. Yesterday was a struggle for me too seeing that I had a late night the night before and wanted to stay in bed. But I managed to drag myself out of bed and do O! It's funny because I've been going through allot of stress and a friend of mine that used to post here told me I need to do Oxycise. Boy she is so right. My stress level has been cut in half plus I sleep better. And you can't beat the results when you do it regularly!

Barbg-It's great that you are hanging in there. You are doing great and I'm glad you started this new thread and thought about me and asked me to join you all! It's been a big help. How is your hubby Barb? I hope all is well.

Nancy-It's always great to hear from you. Thanks for the info on the website. You know I'm a fan of new weight loss ideas!

Terri-I'm hanging in there. Good job with the O! and drinking all that water. I wish I could drink that much water. I've been doing better with it though. I think it's really important to get enough water in your day. Keep up the great job.

I will try to post more often. I'm sorry it's been a while. I'll try to check back tomorrow. Remember to keep Oeing everybody!
Old 04-19-2002, 04:56 PM   #15  

Default Hey Guys!

Just popped in for a second.

I did level one two times today
and got my gallon of water down.

Have a great weekend!
Talk to you Monday.

Terri
Closed Thread