Anyone have Wii My Fitness Coach?

• If you have the Wii "My Fitness Coach", what has been your experience with it?

Thanks.
  • I don't think it comes out til the 23rd - however I think I'm going to buy it, cos it's quite cheap on Amazon.

Looks good - I have the one for the DS and it's pretty good. I think it'll be better for the Wii.
  • I saw it at Target yesterday, but Amazon says they won't have it until the 17th, I believe.
    It is the same game as the Yourself Fitness that was out a couple of years ago for the PS2.
    There are some good reviews at Amazon. From what I've read it's more of an interactive workout dvd than a game, so I think some reviewers gave it a lower rating because of that.
  • I've been using My Fitness Coach for about a week now and I absolutely love it. It is sort of like an interactive workout DVD but every workout is different which is great for people who get bored easily (like me).
  • LOVE it!
    I have been using it regularly and I love it.
  • is this something that you have to have with the wii fitness board? or can you just use it with your regular wii?

I just got a wii yesterday (came with the sports game) and I think that the boxing game is a great workout...
  • Nope you don't use the balance board with it. I kind of wish you did though.