Funny workout story

• Today, I had to go to an ethics refresher meeting at the hospital where I work on weekends. Since I was already there, I decided to do my jogging on the treadmills in the outpatient rehab center that the employees use after hours.

The physical therapist was still in his office working, but he told me to go ahead. So I did a quick 3 minute warm up walk, and started jogging. About five minutes into my jog, I was huffing and puffing at 5.5 miles an hour. All of a sudden, I saw the reflection of the physical therapist in the mirror opposite me. He walked over to the desk, hit something on the wall.........and my treadmill died! I think he forgot about me.

Let me tell ya, the feeling of going suddenly from a strenuous jog to crouching beside the treadmill looking for the power switch is not pleasant! Just something to make you smile (or cringe) at the end of the day.....
  • HA! Hillarious!
  • So he seriously didn't see you at all? Bummer.

I hate it when I am jogging and accidentally pull the emergency magnet thing off it's holster causing the machine to stop, so I empathise!
  • that bites. good for you re: the plan
  • Too funny!!