3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Exercise! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise-34/)
-   -   Tae -bo anyone?? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise/15217-tae-bo-anyone.html)

Nikathalia 05-29-2002 10:21 AM

well i didnt get much in this weekend. my grandma was here so i ended up in the san antionio/new braunfuls area it was pretty fun, i got a ton of stuff. it would have been better if my friend went but whattya gonna do. anyways i got new running shoes because my old ones were all torn up and i cant wait to try them out, i have flat feet so a lot of running shoes hurt my feet, but nike started making different shoes for different feet, so i got ones that are supposed to make it not so hard on flat feet. it sounds like all of you are doing excellent with your tae bo and such. KEEP IT UP!!! hopefully i get to go to the gym today. is it tuesday or wednesday??? its wednesday, kick boxing day. ok i have to go. bye guys!!!! (-nikki-)

JudyMH 05-29-2002 05:24 PM

Hi everyone,Well this has been quite a week I ended up taking last weekend off because of my knees. But have returned to my regular workout schedule. hope yo are havin a nice visit with your grandma Nikki. I know you are going to make good use of those shoes you bought. How is it going Latisia. Well I did a really dumb thing this last weekend,I decided to go low carb. My energy and stamina went south. I haven't ate meat in almost 20 years, and I ended up losing everything I ate. I am still recovering from it. Well live and learn they always say. Well I have sick grandchldren this week, so that will test my patience and everything. You guys have a good week, Judy

t-girl 05-30-2002 07:36 PM

hello everyone, im op doing good, did my walking had been slackin on that for a few weeks, now gonna do tae bo tomorrow, did weights today, ok, \
Niki sounds good girl, keep it iup !! I am soo happy for ya,

Judy sorry to hear ur knees have been giving you problems, and about the carbs, u do need them!! Hope ur doing better with your schedule now. :)
well ttyl, and stay focused, !

Nikathalia 05-30-2002 10:42 PM

well yesterday i got to go running and did some weight work. today i did a taebo video. my eating was terrible today, i feel sick from all the crap i ate. but i am not mad at myself, i will just do better tommorrow. yall have a good night!!

pink_smurf 06-01-2002 12:06 AM

I started doing the Tae bo videos last year and I found them really good. They got me moving and stretching muscles that hadn't been moved for ages. I also started doing the tae bo equivalent classes at the gym (Body Combat at my gym) - they're a little more intensive than the videos but the videos were an excellent warmup and definetely a prerequisite.:dizzy:

t-girl 06-01-2002 02:07 PM

Hello, how is everybody, I am doing great, it is a lovely day!! Niki, sounds like your'e doing swell, dont worry about the slip up, they happen, but you seem to have the right attitude too, so I am proud of ya!! Pinksmurf, welcome! I agree that tae bo really gets those muscles, I used to do a kick boxing class back a few years, and do miss it, It was at home, and I plan to sign back up when I move back home in July, It was intense, Hey Judy, how is your weekend??How are your grandchildren? hope all is well,

Well here are the results, I did my weigh in , and I m almost outt the 30's I lost 3.5 this week, I really gotta hand it to also the walking that really pumps me up, along with the tae bo and weights. I did my walking early today, then my weights, it feels awesome, so many things are baggy instead of tight like they were back In march! I feel blessed!! Well everyone, TTFN and keep working hard, it is worth it!!

Nikathalia 06-01-2002 02:54 PM

hello everyone!!! well this morning i tried to go for a run but i took my dog with me and he couldnt keep up after like 2 min. i was dragging him. so most of the time i walked. poor dog. he didnt even make it to the living room before he collapsed. i guess i will just have to go alone. anyways...how was everyones week? hope you all have wonderful weekends
(-nikki-)

Nikathalia 06-02-2002 09:55 AM

i decided that i really love running and i am going to run a 5k in october. i start training tomorrow :smug:. im excitied:)! have a good day all!:p

JudyMH 06-04-2002 06:02 PM

Hi everyone, Thought it was about time I posted. I have been up to my eyebrows in family troubles. When it rains it pours bad luck. Enough about that, Nikki I am so proud of you. A 5k is a wonderful goal. I love to run too. I started out doing it just to see if I could, I really love my runs now. I still do Tae Bo and will continue. I still run 3 days a week, and do Tae Bo 3 days a week, and walk 6 days a week. Keep up the good work Latisia, the grandkids are doing great, wish I could say the same for their folks. We are having some beautiful weather up here in the Northwest, and this weekend I think I'm going on that hike up to Lake Lena that I had to put off because of my knees. Before I forget welcome pink smurf, we are happy to have you on board. Judy

t-girl 06-04-2002 11:46 PM

Hey all, havin a good op day, even though it is close to an end, and another one coming up, Tae bo tomorrow, I had my wieghts and walking today, and im feeling good, Niki, that is great!! Running is very good!! Judy I am glad to hear that you are keeping up with your running sorry to hear your having family troubles, hope it is getting better, Well everyone, goodnight, and TTYL, take care.

JudyMH 06-08-2002 06:28 PM

Hey everyone, hope you are all having a great Saturday. I was able my run my 2 miles this AM, and the rest of the day I have been resting and just vegging out. Sick children take a toll on you after awhile. Thinking of doing some weight work later. Are you out of school yet Nikki? Our kids don't get out until the 17th. I'm glad you are doing so well Latisia. I'll bet if we keep this up we are really going to look good at the end of summer,that's my goal anyway. Well I don't have anything amazing to report, except I cut 2 minutes off my time this morning which amazes me. Keep up the good work everyone and we'll beat this thing yet, ((In Health)) Judy

Nikathalia 06-09-2002 02:21 PM

ive been out of school since may 23. summers been kinda weird. all my friends have jobs so ive been kinda dragging. this past week i havent really done anything. i havent run, done kickboxing, been to the gym...nothing. ive been trying to clean my room. it amazes me that i have so much stuff, and it just so happens that none of it is where it should be. i went to a concert yesterday. i saw deep purple and the scorpions. i didnt know who they were a friend just gave us the tickets so we went, but we knew like 12 songs. anyways i'll see yall later.

Nikathalia 06-17-2002 08:33 PM

where is everyone!?!?!?

betty crocker 06-25-2002 10:44 PM

Hi T-girl

Finally:^: I've been off line since I got back from my vacation the end of may. My computer went down, and lost everything. I sure have missed this site. Everything has changed so much. So many new people, that I don't recognize. I've read your previous posts. Seems that you are still doing real good:) Way to go. Keep up the good work. I've continued to loose but have slowed down. We are comming to the end of the second segment of our program. Will break and start back up in August. I've been doing my Tai Bo, but have had to cut back on the length due to getting too hot and getting headaches from it. One of my AC needs repair, so the house is not as cool as it should be. I will continue though. I'm down 39lbs and need 9 more to reach my goal. Then may reset it.
Bye for now:wave:

JudyMH 07-02-2002 12:12 PM

Hi everyone, I have been out of town on a family crisis, and my computer crashed ended up having to buy another one. And our youngest daughter got married, So I just got back. Sure have missed everyone. I'm glad to see you are hanging in there Nikki,Still execising. How are you doing Latisia? Weren't you spposed to move? How is that coming along? I'm still doing my 2 mile run 3 days a week, and Taebo 3 days a week. I also walk every morning with hubby. There are some days better then others, but there are no magic potions for me that promise instant fitness, so I keep plodding along. Everybody keep up the good work, hope to talk to you soon, Judy