3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Exercise! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise-34/)
-   -   Tae -bo anyone?? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise/15217-tae-bo-anyone.html)

t-girl 04-24-2002 12:18 AM

hello ladies, I am going to get that tape tomorrow!! i have been waiting on it too long. Still doing well Had another good walk today tired me out real well. Look forward to hearing about how you all are doing!! keep up the good work.:)

latisia

t-girl 04-24-2002 12:20 AM

Congratulations

Missed that part Judy Congratulations on the changes!! that is progress! I am happy for you! my baby has calmed down, still no tooth, he teeths for quite a while..
Ellis, it does seem like teeth coming in and out, are such a long progress! i still need to get my wisdom teeth pulled , yikes!!

latisia

JudyMH 04-24-2002 05:31 PM

Hi Latisia, I was able to talk myself in to a run yesterday, ended up going to the ymca. Today was a Tae Bo day. Haven't got my other Tae Bo tape yet. Thankyou for the words of encouragement, it seems that it is coming off very slowly.Ellis how are you doing? Have you got your tapes down from upstairs yet? Sometimes it is hard to get motivated. Nobody knows that better then me. You can do it, and we'll keep encouraging one another. Sometimes it's hard to find the time. Keep me posted on your progress, (((In Health))) Judy

t-girl 04-25-2002 11:06 AM

tae bo 2

Hey I got the tapes yesterday, it is pretty good the first tape has more floor work, but that is intense, I did that one today , looks like it will ge raining soon!! Well How are you Judy, and Ellis.. you all can do it!! I will post weigh in on sat... I am a little down, but trying to keep my head up.. well talk to you all later!!

t-girl 04-26-2002 03:17 PM

tae bo 2 tape 1 and 2..

I would reccomend these tapes to anyone, start basic, it is intense. THe first tape starts out with some floor ab,. hip and buttock exercises, very good, then you are up for jumping and kicking, tape 2 is all kicking and stuff, real good.. 30 minutes a peice, just wanted to p ut my info in. Hey i am op, and did the second tape today! i fee soooo good! talk to you all later..

Latisia

t-girl 04-27-2002 05:16 PM

Hey where is everybody, Hope all is well!! I have lost 3.5 pounds! staying in there, and excited.!! well talk to you all later!!

Latisia

JudyMH 04-27-2002 10:40 PM

Hi Latisia, Sorry I haven't had the time to respond to you. The last couple of days have been crazy. I haven't gotten my other Tae Bo tape yet I sure am looking forward to it though. It should be coming any day now they were supposed to ship it on the 22nd. The kids got their Wiggles tape though. Congratulations on your weight loss, I know you can achieve the shape you want to be in. I walked for an hour this morning before breakfast, decided to wimp out on the rest of it. Actually I have started to notice a difference in me too, some of my clothes are fitting me better. If we keep on doing what we can, who knows we will actually be in decent shape for summer(((SMILE))). You are doing a good job kiddo keep up the good work, Judy

JudyMH 04-27-2002 10:55 PM

Hi Ellis, How are you doing? Have you had a chance to look at your tapes yet? Sometimes I find I get so busy I have good intentions, and they never get off the ground. But then I am a procrastinator. My knees started bothering me too, so I had to get a special kind of shoes. I didn't get anything in but walking today though, and tomorrow is my day off. I'm not sure whether I've taken off more weight or inches, but my clothes seem to fit better, I'm really kind of glad that some progress has been made anyway. Like I told Latisia my Tae Bo 2 tape hasn't come yet, but it should get here any day. Let me know how you are coming, we can make it one day at a time. (((Blessings))) Judy

t-girl 04-28-2002 03:22 PM

Hey there, Judy, I agree with you about results. We are gonna see some changes soon. AN hour walk is great!! Walking is so beneficial, I love it!! I will be glad to hear about how you like the tae bo tapes, I really enjoy them!!Ellis, how are you doing?? Hope all is welll!! I still have to do my tae bo today I woke up late, and had a few places to go before it got too hot. but I will do it before i lay down tonight.. Keep up the work !! and we will see some good changes!!!
Latisia

JudyMH 04-29-2002 10:28 AM

Hi Latisia, You are right, we are going to see some great results and accomplish our goals. I can't wait to see the video I ordered,it should be coming any day. Tomorrow is my Tae Bo day,today I modified my running, and enjoyed the experience for the first time. I guess I was going about it the wrong way. I'll bet Texas gets hot this time of year. My ex in laws moved to Texas up near Mexico somewhere. They seem to like it. Keep up the good work, and please keep me posted on your progress. Judy

t-girl 04-29-2002 03:29 PM

Hey there!! I will keep you informed. You are right about he heat, we are approaching the 90's now. Last year, when i was in the military, I h ad to drag my son in and out of it. He got real sick too. SO now, I am being real careful about exposing him to those temperatures.!! We are going to cool out today.. Hey I did my tae bo 2 last night, felt great... Cant wait til you get them.. talk to you l ater!! ( I did my am walk today before it got too hot)

Latisia

JudyMH 04-30-2002 07:52 PM

Hi Latisia, It's a warm one today. We haven't hit 90 but I think it feels like we at least hit 80. I still haven't got my tape yet,I don't know what is taking them so long. Got up at the crack of dawn, and took my walk today, and did Tae Bo when the boys took their naps. I feel pretty energetic. otherwise then that nothing new is going on here. I read something the other day about slipping back into comfortable old habits. I find myself wanting to do that, as far as my eating habits are concerned. Even though obviously it wasn't working for me, it's like I have to keep reminding myself why I am doing what I'm doing. Do you have harder days then others? You sound like you are doing a great job, keep up the good work. Judy

Tigerlily 05-01-2002 01:50 PM

Hi. I've been doing Tae Bo also. I have Tae Bo Junior. I do it with my boys. They get a little rowdy, but it makes each work out an adventure. I checked out a Tae Bo DVD from the library to try out. It had instruction, basic, advance and 8 minute workout all on one DVD. I actually like Tae Bo Junior better, and I'm hardly a junior!:)

t-girl 05-01-2002 03:31 PM

Hey all, and Welcome Tigerlily! How is the junior?? Glad you are enjoying it!! Sorry your tapes havent come yet, Judy, I wonder why it hasnt come too!! Oh, and yes, I do have my slip ups, I have to go back and look at my old picture on the fridge to zap back to reality, of no, it wont work to go back and eat this and that..I didnt tell you about Monday, I am on a lowfat eating plan, And i made this low fat cheesecake, It was sooooooyummy, and I could not stop snacking on it that night. SO I wake up the next day knowing I had made the wrong move!! I went and trashed it.. Was kinda hard last night but I had to keep that image of myself in mind! Well just keep at it, we all have our bad days!! Well talk to you all later. Ellis, where are ya?? Hope all is well!

Latisia

Tigerlily 05-01-2002 04:10 PM

Hi Latisia. Tae Bo Junior is a good workout when your are starting from "out of shape" and I like the idea of getting the kids involved. Although, I imagine I will be needing something more challenging in a few weeks. I've been doing it for 2 weeks and not keeping up with the "double time" parts yet! I just keep my own pace. I've also been following Bob Greene's Get With The Program. It's nice 'cause it kinda eases you into the program.
Sherri