Needed: Arm Exercises:)

• Hi! Well as you all know the summer is just around the corner! And I am wanted to tone up by arms, abs, thighs....LOL THe whole nine yards, but miracles can't happen overnight! I have been going 2 miles everyday (just about) on the treadmill and doing crunches and toning exercises.

But you know that flab that is under your arm. I would like to know if anyone knows different exercises to do to tone up the under part of your arm???

Thanks in advance! Penny
  • Oh you mean those "bat wings" Every time I ask I get a response to lift weights. So I started last week doing just that. Not real heavy (mine are 8 lbs) to tone and not bulk up. Good luck, I'll keep checking back and maybe someone will have an answer for both of us.
  • You can try tricep dips. sit at the edge of a chair or step- feet on the floor. scoot your bootie off the edge of the chair. use your ARMS to lift and lower. Now don't just move your bootie up and down- use your arms to lift and lower. Keep elbows pointing back. this will target the spot- I guarantee it.
  • I recently did some low impact aerobics for upper body and it was interesting.
    We leaned forward and pushed our arms back as if we were pushing something upwards (almost like when you lift weights and work your triceps). Then what she did was pump them in smaller motions and faster....try it you can feel your arms being worked...

We also did some wall push ups....one set with our arms spread out like a normal push up and the other with arms closer to your head......
    Jope this helped???????
  • Kimmy, I read your post a few days ago and finally remembered to try it last night. I did the pumping with a five pound weight and YES you can certainly feel it in the back of your arms. Thanks for the info.