Exercise progress

• Hi there! i hope im at the right section. theres so many sections in this place, lol.

So anyways i have signed up to one of the gyms and got a personal trainer. One hour once a week.

I am thinking... and i HOPE i stick to this plan.

One hour one week with a personal trainer.

And another twice a week for an hour in the gym. I study and work at the same time too so i dont have time for much. But i'll try to stick to the twice a week for an hour on my own thing.

But i will DEFINITELY make it for my personal trainer. goodness knows im paying so much.

but i will constantly track my progress here. Anyone else is welcome to join to keep their exercise progress.

I did a half an hour two days ago and my bones and joints are sooreee but thats expected i never excersie at all! And i am willing to do it now!
  • exercise is the very hardest right at first...good for you--getting a personal trainer. that's great because then you'll have ideas (and motivation) for when you go to the gym on your own.

when i first started at the gym about 3 months ago i could barely do 10 minutes on the eliptical at a time...now i can go almost an hour! even seeing small (non scale related) victories like that help me keep going. of course some days i am more motivated than others...but i just keep doing my best and not giving myself any excuses...

i can't wait to hear more of your progress!

take care,
    ella

p.s. feel free to message me if you want
  • Well done on making the decision to start exercising!

I've always been quite active but a couple of weeks ago I made the decision to step up my workouts and am now doing 90 minutes a day, 6 days a week. It's hard work and a lot of the time I really cannot be bothered, but once I get there and I put in the work I feel so much better. I sleep better at night, am less snappy with people and have noticed some real results in just a couple of weeks. I've got loads more muscle definition and am far more energetic in my daily life.

Best of luck with your trainer - I'd love to get one to kick my *** - and let us all know how you're progressing!

xx
  • Good for you!

I have to say when I decided to get real about exercising, the personal trainer was the best decision I ever made. I don't have one now, but going to him for about 6 months really made a HUGE difference.

• Funny, I'm trying a 2 week free membership at Bally's to see how I like it. I haven't got a personal trainer but have been going to the classes they offer. I've been going since Monday. Yesterday I tried the powerflex (weight training) let me tell you that today Im really hurting. After my trial period Im going to decide if I sign up or not.

The one I go to seems to be kind of a meat market though, which I don't really like but oh well.

Good luck and keep us updated
  • Thanks youu!!!
    Hi there everyone today is a saturday i went for trainingfor an hour and my quads are hurting tremendously! Its intense xD and my arms arent hurting or anything but my legs OMG crazy painful and i have another one on tuesday....

Im trying to see results end of this month. 30th Septemvber