3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Exercise! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise-34/)
-   -   ☼╟░░Get Fit at Home Thread░░╢☼ (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise/147670-get-fit-home-thread.html)

princess2323 11-17-2008 08:45 PM

i took the weekend off and felt lazy and then doubled up on my biggest loser workout and feel amazing that i'm caught up now --

this is week 4 so i have 2 more weeks left of it YAY!!

so how's everyone else doing??? its monday and the start of a new week---so get to it --everyone --so what if you messed up this past weekend today is a new day --- and back to being OP

Shannon in ATL 11-18-2008 11:32 AM

Good morning everyone! I'm back today from a little mini-vacation - we rented a cabin in the mountains for our anniversary...

I managed to exercise two of the four days we were there - did a 45 minute yoga video one day, 10 minute ab, 20 min kickboxing & 20 min yoga the other day. Got home yesterday afternoon, where I did 50 mins of kickboxing, 30 min of elliptical & 35 min of yoga yesterday. Today I did 20 min of yoga video & 30 min elliptical when I got up.

Getting back in to groove!

Have a good day ladies!

AngelMae 11-20-2008 03:19 PM

Shannon-Welcome back from your vacation, sounds like fun.

Monday and Tuesday I did 45 min circuits and 10 mins of my pilates. Wednesday I did 25 mins of pilates (it was my day off from circuit) and today I did a 45 min circuit and 10 mins of pilates! I am sore, but a good sore!!

Have a good rest of the week ladies!! Its almost Friday!! :carrot:

Shannon in ATL 11-20-2008 08:29 PM

Hey Angel!

Haven't done much since my last post. I've got an upper respiratory infection, so I took yesterday off. Did 35 minutes of cardio yoga this afternoon, may or may not do anything tomorrow depending on how I'm feeling then.

Good weekend everyone!

princess2323 11-21-2008 12:11 AM

yesterday did boot camp and today did both high intensity cardio and boot camp from the biggest loser workout ---planning on doubling up again tomorow and then doing boot camp on saturday--

Shannon in ATL 11-21-2008 10:43 AM

Princess, you are doing great! You got right back on track from last weekend! Good job! :)

Enygirl 11-24-2008 12:37 PM

I'm jumping in. I see some familiar faces from other threads :wave: and a bunch of new ones - which I LOVE!!

I'm a WOAH girl... since There is NO time to get to a gym with working full-time and having a daughter who needs mommy at home when i can be.

I LOVE DVDs! In the spring I do a lot of walking outside, but it's too cold right now for that!

My goal right now is to finish the 30 Day Shred routine. I've done 5 days at level 2 so far. I'm going to do 5 more days at level 2, and then 20 at level 3. My biggest problem is STICKING TO IT! I always say that if I actually stuck with a program for the whole length of it I'd be amazed. Well This is another go at 30 DS for me! :lifter: 25 more days!!! I'm 1/6 of the way done!

I also LOVE WATP and Slim in 6 (which I also haven't made it through all 6 weeks... grr... that'll be the next one after 30 DS) So that's my story. I need to stick to it - I've been stuck in the #180's basically for a year!!! My Christmas goal is to FINALLY see #179 on the scale.. it's a HUGE accomplishment for me!!! It'll put me past the 1/2 way point FOR GOOD!!!! I know it's more in my mind - but there is definately a mental barrier with the #170s.

Ok - enough babbling.. time to get back to work!

Shannon in ATL 11-24-2008 12:55 PM

Good morning! Welcome Enygirl!

I'm still not feeling great, did no exercise on Friday, then barreled into 65 minutes of stationary bike on Saturday. I was watching tv and a little stoned on cough medicine, totally lost track of time... I did 55 minutes of yoga yesterday afternoon, nothing this morning. I'm hoping to get some bike or elliptical in when I get home tonight, but we'll see. I'm pretty congested and coughing up a lot of crud, so might take another day off.

Enygirl 11-25-2008 07:47 PM

Thanks for the welcome Shannon. :)

I just finished day 7 of level 2 of 30 Day Shred. 3 more days at level 2, then 20 days on level 3. :phew:

Things are good though... My eating has been a little off, but not horrible... We'll see what Thursday brings I suppose. :goodscale:

Shannon in ATL 11-26-2008 11:51 AM

Hello!
I'm still moderately ill, but determined to get back into something close to my normal routine. I did 30 minutes non the elliptical Monday afternoon, 45 minutes of kickboxing with 10 minutes of yoga yesterday. I just can't make myself exercise first thing in the morning yet, though. I plan on doing some light yoga and 30 minutes on the elliptical this afternoon, and hope to get back into the morning vibe tomorrow.

I don't know much about the 30 day shred - I did one of the Jilliam Michels videos on Exercise TV, though, and I swear I wanted to just lie down on the floor and pass out afterwards. And I've been doing a lot of exercise videos lately, so that didn't make me feel very good about myself! :) So kudos to you Enygirl for sticking with it!

Enygirl 11-26-2008 01:54 PM

I need someone to push me and :kickbutt: right now, and Jillian does the trick. They are REALLY hard at first, but it's amazing how quickly my endurance has built up. Generally I enjoy nicer trainers like Leslie Sansone or Debbie Seibers, but right now I need a hard @ss.

After I complete the 30 Day shred, I'm going to do the Slim in 6 with Debbie - she's MUCH nicer - the workouts are tough, but not quite as intense - and there's more strength work and such. But my first goal is to make it through the 30 DS. Like I said, I'm going to be amazed at myself when I actually stick to an entire program for the length it's supposed to be! 23 more days!!!

AngelMae 11-28-2008 03:04 PM

Hey ladies!!

EnyGirl- I love Jillian, I am following her book, Winning By Losing right now and it is a butt kicker as well!!

Shannon-Glad to hear that you are feeling better!! It sucks to be sick!

I have been staying on track with my circuits, doing 45-60 mins 4x a week and pilates everyday!!

Hope everyone had a great holiday!! :)

Enygirl 11-28-2008 10:13 PM

Angel - I've been thinking about getting her book. I wanted to get through her 30 DS first. I've thought about joining her website too - but I have this mental block of being stuck in the #180s - so I was thinking of getting the book for myself when I pass this plateau into the #170s.

AngelMae 11-29-2008 12:54 PM

Hey ladies!!

Enygirl- Her book is pretty easy to follow you just have to have a lot of equipment. But I just modified some of the workouts because I dont have all of the equipment.

Today is my day off from lifting so I decided to do The Biggest Loser workout DVD and walk some on my treadmil. I am feeling pretty tired from the hustle and bustle of Thanksgiving and then shopping yesterday. :tired:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!! :)

Enygirl 12-01-2008 07:47 AM

I did 80 mins of :yoga: followed by 30DS yesterday. It felt GREAT! My leg is feeling better and stronger everyday. I'm still taking it pretty easy on it so I don't strain it - but I'm NOT stopping!!!

How's everyone else?